JobsView All Jobs
Please head over to our job page for all of our current vacancies.
We are currently seeking Cleaning Operatives to join our team
If this is, you then this could be the ideal opportunity for you to be based at a high profile Offices based in the Dublin area
The successful candidates will ensure that the delivery of the service is in accordance with client specification and that all activities are undertaken in a safe manner in compliance with Excellerate Services policies and legislation
Hours available for Cleaning Operatives vary from full to part time hours:
• Monday to Friday
• Sites in Dublin Ireland
- €11.95 ph
All applicants must be able to demonstrate previous cleaning experience, together with good written and verbal communication skills.
Should you be able to demonstrate the above skills please do not hesitate to apply and one of our team will be in contact to discuss in further detail.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Security officer positions within Central London.
This is an exciting role within the Excellerate Services Security division. Our security team is seeking a highly professional individual to work in a positive environment where strong interpersonal skills and sound judgment is required. As this is a Security Officer role, we do have to ask a number of screening questions (we are not being nosy but we do need to cover these checks legally, we won’t ask any questions that are not necessary).
We work with Multiple Organisations, so you will act as Security personnel while on duty, also assist with crowd control and evacuation processes when necessary. You are passionate about delivering a personable and reliable service to our clients, if you have the ability to contribute to the team and want to help promote our Company values, are able to be friendly, polite but assertive whilst always remaining professional, then we want to hear from you!
All applicants are required to meet the following criteria:
• The right to work in the UK.
• Have a full 5 years checkable work history.
• Hold a valid SIA License for either Door Supervision or Close Protection.
• Be smart in appearance.
• Be articulate and able to communicate fluently in English.
• Training Provided.
• Security: 1 years (required)
• Be experienced in report writing.
• Be friendly, polite but assertive whilst always remaining professional.
• Guard the perimeter of an area.
• Monitor the area for suspicious activity.
• Arrest or detain trespassers and maintain order until police arrive.
• Identify problematic individuals.
• Escort individuals from the property.
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
• Night shift
• Weekend availability
• Holiday Entitlement 20 days + 8 B/H (pro rata)
• High street discount schemes
• Online 24/7 GP
• Discounted Gym Membership
Location: Central London
Salary Details: From £10.85 - £11.05
Vacancy type: Full-time, Part-time, Support (cover)
National Account Manager
We are looking for someone who can be responsible for our customers and managing their account, along with administrative responsibility to ensure all aspects of each contract are met to the customer’s requirements by liaising with both suppliers and other departments. Developing a positive attitude to be responsible for the delivery of service to budget, contract requirements, and to the satisfaction of the client by working closely with local management teams.
Through effective client liaison, staff management and supervision ensure that all activities are carried out in a safe manner, in compliance with relevant legislation and policies, and to financial and profitability targets. The role will also require regular UK travel.
- Liaising with clients at an appropriate level to ensure total client satisfaction.
- Work with and support the relevant Facilities Department and ESUK staff in the day-to-day service delivery.
- To coordinate with their counterparts in other Regions in respect of contracts for which they are lead.
- Liaise with Human Resources / Payroll and Operations teams at Head Office to maintain excellent customer service at site level.
- To develop dynamic and flexible strategies to support the client in providing an innovative and dynamic service.
- Ensuring contractual SLA’s and KPI’s are achieved and maintained.
- Generate and compile monthly client reports inclusive of respective financial
- Collecting data from the monthly management reports and highlighting any issues to the Business Unit Director.
- To be ultimately accountable for the accounts payroll and ensure that all colleagues are supported in preparing relative documentation with appropriate deadlines and budget controls.
- To operate within and manage P&L for National Account.
- To ensure all sites are performing effectively and maintain customer satisfaction and in accordance to all Company Health and Safety policies.
- To select, recruit and vet employees in alignment with Company and Client policies, terms and conditions.
- To lead, motivate and develop staff using the available skills and resources to ensure staff retention.
- To ensure compliance with all company’s HR policies and procedures by strictly adhering to and acting upon within authority, and that no action is initiated unless authorised by your line Managers or Head of HR.
- Communicate effectively with both the client & ESUK senior management team, sub-ordinate cleaning staff and sub-contractors on a daily basis.
- To ensure that all necessary resources, materials and machines are available and on site and maintained to contract specific
- To manage all relevant services (sub-contractors) on site.
- To carry out site QA inspections in line with ESUK or specific client requirements/ specification and satisfaction and complete relevant paperwork and meet deadlines.
- To be accountable and to respond to all relevant corrective actions or help desk issues appropriately within the designated time scales and complete all necessary documentation.
- To be accountable for the implementation and adherence to all Company Health and Safety policies, procedures and instructions and to confirm their effectiveness through planned Health & Safety audits and regular reviews.
- To order materials, chemicals and equipment ensuring in line with ESUK’s budgets.
- To attend training courses as requested and update own personal skills and knowledge in areas of business, cleaning industry advancement and in particular health & safety.
- To recognise the potential for growth within the contract and for new business and communicate these to your line manager.
Maintain effective communication at all times, ensuring that all information is shared with relevant staff, clients and customers.
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with all personnel.
- Provide regular feedback to your line manager ensuring they are advised of all developments and problems in your areas of responsibility.
- Act at all times in the best interest of the business to further good relations.
- Conduct a continual review of personal performance, seeking to improve effectiveness both individually and as a team member.
- Assist in the identification of personal training and development needs in relation to your duties and ensure these are fulfilled in line with Departmental Business Objectives.
- Understand and work towards individual, team and business objectives.
- Ensure that health and safety standards are maintained at all times. Advise the Health and Safety Representatives of potential risk areas.
- Carry out and complete Company Health & Safety inspections in accordance with Company policy, procedures and performance standards
- Ensuring that all materials, liquids and substances in use are as authorised by the Company and maintained in a safe and secure manner, and used and stored in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions
All applicants are required to meet the following criteria:
- The right to work in the UK.
- Be smart in appearance.
- Be articulate and able to communicate effectively with Client’s
- Valid UK driving licence
- Holiday Entitlement 25 days + 8 B/Hol
- High street discount schemes
- Online 24/7 GP
- Discounted Gym Membership
Salary Details: £46,000
Vacancy type: Full-time
If you meet all the above criteria, then we want to hear from you, click apply, upload your CV and we will be in touch….